Logo MyThaiLove

Can I marry my Thai girlfriend in the US?

Home » More Thailand dating blogs

Getting Married to Your Thai Girlfriend in the US

If you are considering marrying your Thai girlfriend and bringing her to the US, there are a few things you should keep in mind.

US Tourist Visa

Your Thai girlfriend will need a US tourist visa to visit you in the US. However, it can be challenging for her to prove that she intends to return to Thailand after her visit, especially if she has a boyfriend in the US. It is essential to gather all necessary evidence and consider seeking help from an experienced US immigration attorney to increase her chances of obtaining a tourist visa.

Factors to Consider for US Tourist Visa Application

  1. Reason for the Visit: Provide a clear reason for visiting the US.
  2. Length and Place of Stay: Declare the length of stay and show proof of accommodation.
  3. Employment in Thailand: Having a job can increase the chances of getting a visa.
  4. Property and Personal Assets: Evidence of financial stability and ties to Thailand.
  5. Travel History: A good travel record can help establish trust with the visa officer.

US K1 Fiancee Visa

If you plan to marry your Thai girlfriend, you may consider applying for a US K1 fiancee visa. Requirements include being a US citizen, meeting your fiancée face to face, passing criminal and medical checks, meeting financial requirements, and intending to marry within 90 days of arriving in the US.

Ready to Start Your Application?

For information and assistance on applying for a K-1 Visa or determining the best visa option for your Thai girlfriend, contact us at [mythailoveofficial@gmail.com]. Let us help you navigate the process and bring your Thai love to the US.

Remember, it’s essential to carefully consider your options and seek expert advice to ensure a smooth process.

More Thailand dating advice

© My Thai Love 2024 | Privacy | Terms | Blog | Signup for Women